Should we stay or should we go? Well we were planning on going to the aircraft carrier museum today but have made the decision instead to head home. We will lose a day here at the RV park but that is OK. Safety will always come first!!
Garrett went down for his nap while Tim and I started getting the RV packed back up to move.
The trip was smooth sailing. The Transmission stayed well below the hot level and we didn't have to stop. We went to the same RV Park we stayed at previously in Yuma and arrived around 7 pm. We dropped off, we won't be hooking up since we have the bathrooms right next door.
We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, sometimes you just need familiar!! It was so funny there were 3 college aged girls that were oohing and aahing over Garrett saying that he was the cutest baby they'd ever seen. It was so funny!! Of course our little guy was eating it all up and giving smiles all around. He is such a flirt!!
Glad we didn't have any winds during the first leg of our trip but looks like they may start picking up tomorrow. Hopefully they will stay slow until we make it home!! We want everyone to know that we really appreciate all the prayers that are coming our way while we are traveling. It's so nice to know that we are getting lifted up while we are traveling :)